Neuralgia is devastating and can disrupt your life at home or at work. It can limit your ability to get around. Studies show that people with nerve pains have higher rates of anxiety, sleep problems and depression. It is the most common pain in the world and effects up to 12.4% of the global population. Now you can reduce or possibly eliminate burning, searing, tingling and numbing pain associated with peripheral neuropathy, naturally with a clinically proven blend of vitamins, herbs and plant extracts. It is the last Nerve pain supplement that you will ever need. It will not only reduce your pain but also help you to regain a level of freedom that you haven’t enjoyed for years.
Why is Nerve Aid Essential?
It is a natural treatment for nerve pain and is made up of organic substances. The ingredients in nerve aid have been clinically proven to:
- Nourish and heal damaged nerves
- Improve blood flow
- Decrease anxiety and stress
- Decrease numbness and tingling
- Improve sleep
What are the Ingredients present in Nerve Aid?
Studies show its ingredients to be safe, effective and helpful in not only relieving pain but also helping your nerves to heal with vital nutrients. There are several nerve pain supplements in the market but if you are looking for clinically proven ingredients, which scientists have shown to be the most effective nutrients to nourish damaged nerves, you will find it in Nerve Aid. It is made in the USA, in a laboratory that meets cGMP standards and is FDA inspected.
- Vitamin D – Clinical studies have shown that, 90% of patients with type 2 diabetes suffering from neuropathy were vitamin D deficient. Even if you are not diabetic you still have an increased risk of larger fiber neuropathy. It also improves the symptoms of peripheral neuropathy.
- Vitamin B-Under this it includes Vitamin B1, Vitamin B2, Vitamin B6 and Vitamin B12.
- It also contains a perfect blend of Vitamin k, Zinc, Selenium, Copper and Manganese.
- On an addition it contains blend of Acetyl-L camitine, Alpha Lipoic acid and Berberine.
If you are pregnant, nursing, taking prescriptions drugs or have a medical condition, consult your doctor prior to taking this.
Side effects that you can have from Nerve aid
- Causes retinal atrophy as well as corneal inflammation and calcification.
- Can cause life swelling of the throat and face inhibiting breathing.
- Can cause swelling of the anklets.
- Can cause excess weight gain or obesity.
- It can lead to kidney disease.
- It has an unexpectedly high incidence of hemangio-sarcoma, which can cause blood cancer.