African Mango, the name itself sounds different, right? African Mango is a tree native to West Africa. And it’s popularly known for its weight loss and fat burning gimmicks. African Mango is also called wild mango, bush mango, dika, and ogbono.
All the parts of the African Mango tree are used for a variety of medicinal purposes like:-
- The fleshy part and pulp of this fruit is used to make jams, juice and wine.
- The seeds are eaten raw and used to prepare different cuisines and supplements
- The roots, barks and leaves have medicinal properties and are used to prepare traditional medicines
Health Benefits of African Mango Extract
- Promotes fat burning and weight loss
- Lower bad cholesterol level and enhance good cholesterol
- Regulate blood sugar levels
- Control blood pressure
- Significantly improved liver function
- Antioxidant properties prevent free radical damage
- Helps in treating chronic pains
- Promotes better digestion and improve gut health
Although, this fruit is found in West Africa, now African Mango Extract is now available for sale all over the globe in the form of supplement. Extracted from the original African Mango fruit, the supplements aid in promoting weight loss and enhance better wellbeing.
African Mango Extract is available in the forms of capsules, powdered supplement or fluid. Whatsoever it is, don’t exceed the below given recommended dosage level:-
150 mg capsules twice a day (taken 30 minutes before meals), 250 mg capsules twice a day, and 1.05 g capsules three times a day (taken 30 minutes before meals)
African Mango is considered to be safe to consume! However, in certain cases, you might experience some sorts of mild side effects like a headache and bloating effect. It will become normal within few minutes. If it persists, make sure to contact your nearby healthcare provider ASAP!
Where to Buy African Mango Extract?
Visit the reliable and genuine website to buy all-natural African Mango Extract!